G a z e t t o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G a z e t t o

forum of The GazettE and J-rock/visual kei

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S h i m a
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
S h i m a

Male Number of posts : 394
favorite band : The GazettE
favorite member : Reita
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Empty
PostSubject: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:57 pm

sorry I am too proud of myself when my friend announced me my topic of J-rock now having 48 FUCKING PAGE! 10717 answer about the j-rock!

how it,s started?

I created a guild in the honor of gazette! spreading the j-rock and visual everywhere in the server! and there we got like 5-7 guild started about j-rock too and so now...this game is menaced by the j-rock menace mouahahaXD everything because of me;) so I am really proud of myself I love you

there is the link of the J-rock post I did....my username is audrey

http://bbs.monsterandme.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1463=3&perpage20&pagenumber=46
Back to top Go down
https://gazette.forumotion.com
Aoi
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
Aoi

Male Number of posts : 193
favorite member : AOI
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:07 pm

I joined the guild cause I thought you were awsome and went to the forums then loved Gazette
Back to top Go down
http://skitzyspot.blogspot.com/
S h i m a
S h i m a

Male Number of posts : 394
favorite member : Reita
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:00 pm

lol thanksXD a lot of people joined the guild for the same reason...but you are one of those just never stopped to talk with me either I left the game;) so I love you
Back to top Go down
https://gazette.forumotion.com
josh
I n c u l t e
I n c u l t e

Female Number of posts : 5
favorite band : beyond
favorite member : female
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 am

i see your site ,it is good .Congratulation!
Back to top Go down
josh
I n c u l t e
I n c u l t e

Female Number of posts : 5
favorite band : beyond
favorite member : female
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 am

i play many online games ,they help me a lot ,i need not think about unhappy things when i play them ,just relax .i am very happy i found a good site for selling game stuff ,www.upgold.net ,they also help me a lot ,they sent my goods very fast after i paid so i can relax well need not wait a long time for my goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game   Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instoring J-rock/visual Kei in the monsterandme game
Page 1 of 1