G a z e t t o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G a z e t t o

forum of The GazettE and J-rock/visual kei

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what it,s making Ruki so good?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S h i m a
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
S h i m a

Male Number of posts : 394
favorite band : The GazettE
favorite member : Reita
Registration date : 2006-08-21

what it,s making Ruki so good? Empty
PostSubject: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:09 pm

what making him so good?
so different of other member?
what making him unique?
Back to top Go down
https://gazette.forumotion.com
Aoi
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
Aoi

Male Number of posts : 193
favorite member : AOI
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 am

Sexy hair and awsome voice?
Back to top Go down
http://skitzyspot.blogspot.com/
Zangyaku
I n c u l t e
I n c u l t e
Zangyaku

Female Number of posts : 5
favorite member : Kai
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm

It's not just his voice and hair. They don't amount to what makes him great. Yes his voice is amazing. But it's the effort he puts into his music.
It's the fact that GazettE means to him family, not business.
It's his personality that you can know through his music and not just by talking to him.
It's how he makes music to mean something, and not just because he can.
It's because he does different things, he never repeats what he does and always makes something new that you don't expect. (I didn't expect the visor. <3)
Also how when you hear a new song, it doesn't sound like the last one. It actually is a new song.
And because the music is not just about him because he is the singer. That's what makes The GazettE a great band. Every member is just as important as the other. I mean, listen to the music. My favorite parts of the songs are usually the long Aoi/Uruha guitar solos. (And those aren't recycled either.) (But my favorite part in all the music is that Ruki changes his voice from song to song. From Ruder to Reila. From Taion to Zakurogata no Yuutsu. The list goes on.)

He is the best. That's why he's great. He'll be making music until he's 80. And it will still be great music, and he will still look awesome and scratch his crotch on stage. (even if it will be out of order by then. kukuku)
Back to top Go down
Aoi
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
Aoi

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:34 pm

*Mumbles* I still think its the hair *Mumbles*

Anyways yeah I love the Solos They make me want to play air guitar

/guitar *looks like a loser*
Back to top Go down
S h i m a
S h i m a

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:37 pm

ok omg...dude your description touched me so hard....this is really ruki....what I like of him too is...the feeling he's putting when he's writing the song....it,s so omg...

also I like he's caracter...I mean reserved kawai ruki:P that pretty cool and now it,s even better because he,s less reserved so we can know him more...really Ruki is someome got heart and nothing will be able to stop him:)
Back to top Go down
Akuryou
The Fucking Admin Bitch!
The Fucking Admin Bitch!
Akuryou

Female Number of posts : 15
favorite member : Ruki-sama
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 pm

I think the same thing...
Ruki is not just a signer 4 me, but he's like an angel who's come on the heart to save me.. his voice help me to feel better day after day. I understand his meanfull lyrics and i love them. He can pass on his song lots of emotions than I feel, but than i'm not able 2 describe. All the band are important to pass this message and 4 me, The gazettE is the best band, because this message is the answer of lots of things than I'm not able to understand by myself. They help me a lot, and i love wath they do. So, Ruki is cute, but before that, he is the messager of an important message and he's the perfect person to this...
Back to top Go down
Aoi
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
ㄨH y e n aㄨ
Aoi

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 pm

I just wanna say now I feel kinda meaningless since I cant understand the lyrics *Cries* Such an Emo day
Back to top Go down
S h i m a
S h i m a

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:55 pm

man I have them! I will send them to you-.- normaly you should be a vip but we'll make an exeption;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what it,s making Ruki so good?   what it,s making Ruki so good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what it,s making Ruki so good?
Page 1 of 1