G a z e t t o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G a z e t t o

forum of The GazettE and J-rock/visual kei

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S h i m a
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
S h i m a

Male Number of posts : 394
favorite band : The GazettE
favorite member : Reita
Registration date : 2006-08-21

REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION   REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:44 pm

For what is used the quiz online?
To increase your knowledge in general, and more specifically of J-rock/visual Kei

REGLE

1. re upload your images(change the name of the image for sure) if the image having the answer in the link!

exemple

REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION Girugamesh

if you rigth click you can see this
http://www.nautiljon.com/images/people/girugamesh.jpg

or lon can clearly read the name of the band which is girugamesh -. -

2.Respect the instruction!

INSTRUCTION
1 the person posts one question(watch out on the subject not to mislead you!)

2. you answer to the question, if you dont know the question say you will pass your turn(just for accelerate the process) and you WAIT until the personnne confirm your answer to put a question
3 it,s the turm of the person who has to put the question to confirm which have the good answer or to give the good answer... with one supports video, image, song and to give the materiel which has to know about the subject... Just to make the people finally knowning the real answer

[table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0]
[tr][td class=s bgColor=white]If you comply with the rules all will do in good the order and we will finish with beautiful a encyclopedie has the gazetto:P
Back to top Go down
https://gazette.forumotion.com

REGLEMENT AND INSTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G a z e t t o :: Contest/Quiz :: Online Quiz-
Jump to: