G a z e t t o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G a z e t t o

forum of The GazettE and J-rock/visual kei

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uruha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S h i m a
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
The N o s e l e s s A d m i n
S h i m a

Male Number of posts : 394
favorite band : The GazettE
favorite member : Reita
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Uruha Empty
PostSubject: Uruha   Uruha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:16 pm

02/02/107 (fri) 02:49:50

I made a mistake! It was 3 o'clock (laugh) (talking about the radio show he was going to be on with Reita)

02/02/107 (fri) 00:56:05

Today, from 3:30 onward, I'll be on the radio with Reita, if anyone is awake, please listen!
By the way it's on channel 79.5.

01/27/107 (sat) 23:40:15

Recently, during my night meals, I eat alone once in a while at family restaurants, and this is surprisingly calming.
It might be befitting (of me) (laugh)

01/05/107 (fri) 21:03:33

Whoops! The time slipped by me… (as in, he missed posting on new year's day)

Happy New Year?
I'd like to send forth to everyone this year as well, the good songs, great performances, and Gazette's way of life of the year 2007! So receive it with best regards! (It's hard to translate the sentence as a whole, so I broke it into two)

And, whether it's for us or everyone, I'm wising that this year will become one in which will come the chance to catch hold of our dreams?

Let's do our best this year as well!!

12/25/106 (mon) 02:57:22

Merry Christmas!
And much thanks for the tour?
It was great that the last live of the year was the best!
It was also great that the last HallTour of the year was the best!!!!
It was also great that the last smiles of everyone were the best!
With this, let's face the coming year with this feelings!
Arena + till the encore, I'll repolish my arms again. (trans. note: he means that he'll work on his skills playing the guitar)
Let's meet again next year! Bye??

12/03/106 (sun) 18:01:40

YO!

At last, the tour has begun, just like that 3 performances are over, but it's definitely good to have tours with various meanings and stimulation, right!

On the stage the staff built…
The fans waiting before my eyes…
And in the midst of that aura, the moment the five of us members playing music was a super great feeling!?!
Speaking of feelings, there was a moment of a sort of intertwining wavelengths huh~.

There's something I want to grab a hold of during the remaining 9 lives, there's some subjugation.
There's only a few (performances) this time, so I want affect everyone's opinions and impressions, but I think everyone's power is essential.

Speaking of which, I'll be introducing some new equipment and it's an attack/surprise (the dictionary said sortie…so yeah, an attack/surprise in that sense) I was so happy when I saw that someone wrote 'the sound is different, yeah?'! (he means that he's happy people noticed a different sound, a good kind of different)

Ah, it seems that someone perfectly noticed it! *laugh*
It's because I've changed the stubs~! (I'm not sure what he means by that…he changed something on/for his guitar)

Eventually, I was thinking of introducing it to my new friends on my blog.

For the remaining lives, with all parts, all places at the final, we'll do our best!
Back to top Go down
https://gazette.forumotion.com

Uruha
Page 1 of 1